This Registration Section is for Athletes, Coaches, and Teams who are GUESTS!
Note: Clicking on any button below will redirect you to another site for registration
2019 OISRA State Meet
Registration to qualify is FREE
- Athletes register to qualify for the State Race
- The State Race Committee determines the number of teams and individual qualifying spots
- After an athlete is selected, a separate State Race Registration will need to be completed and race fees paid
Additional information and details are available CLICK HERE (Link will be available in Fall 2018)
Parents will sign a Volunteer liability waiver when registering student.
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all students who register on line - and parents who are volunteers.
ROSTER of OSSA Skiers interested in 2018 State Meet
Registration cost for Guest Coaches is $5.00
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all coaches who register on line.
VOLUNTEER 2018-2019 Registration (Link will be available in Fall 2018)
Registration for Volunteers is FREE
You use this Button if:
- You are a race worker and you are NOT a parent or a coach
- You are a race worker that did not sign up as a volunteer during your athletes registration process
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all volunteers who register on line.
SCHOOL AGREEMENT FORMS 2018-2019
Link to 2019 Registration Forms (Link will be available in Fall 2018)A School Agreement Form is a pdf downloadable form that must be signed by a school administrator and head coach.
Submitting one of these forms clarifies the conditions under which a school name may be used by a team or if the school name may not be used by a team. Only teams that have a signed agreement form with a school are eligible for individual and team awards at the state championship event.