This Registration Section is for OISRA Coaches and Teams!
If you are not sure if your team is an OISRA team, Check Here for a list of leagues and teams.
If your team is not listed and you believe your team is affiliated with OISRA, please contact the OISRA Registrar at: email@example.com
The DEADLINE for "on-time" registration for students is December 7, 2018.
After December 7, 2018, a late fee of $25.00 will be added to the $80.00 participation fee.
The late registration process can take place up until the date of the first league race.
- Coaches may set a different deadline schedule for registration for their team.
- Students, check with your coach to find out if there is a different registration deadline schedule for your team.
Note: Clicking on any button below will redirect you to another site for registration.
- Registration Cost is $80.00.
- You will pay during the online registration process.
- Parents will sign Volunteer liability waiver when registering student.
- If you want to compete in the Freestyle Competition(s) at the State Championships, you must also register as an "Alpine-FS Competitor" on the Freestyle Page.
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all students who register on line - and parents who are volunteers.
In addition to completing the STUDENT on-line registration form, the parents/guardians for ALL STUDENTS must submit a FERPA "PARENTAL CONSENT TO RELEASE EDUCATIONAL RECORDS" FORM to the school. Download the form, fill-in the information, sign it with a "wet ink" (no electronic signatures allowed) and send it to the school.
- $20 for Certified Coaches
- $10 for Helper Coaches
- You are an adult who is responsible for coaching students (Certified Coach)
- You work under the supervision of a Certified Coach when you assist with coaching students (Helper Coach)
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all coaches who register on line.
You use this Button if:
- You are a non-OISRA skier who foreruns courses
- You are an Administrative Volunteer
- You are a Volunteer who does not assist with coaching students
- You are a race worker and you are NOT a parent or a coach
- You are a race worker that did not sign up as a volunteer during your athletes registration process
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all Volunteers who register on line.
- Registration Cost is $40
- A Provisional Skier is a skier who participates in OISRA activities, but is not representing any school during a race
- A Provisional Skier must be "assigned" to a registered OISRA Coach
- A Provisional Skier may be high school age or younger than high school age
- A Provisional Skier may participate in OISRA League events with permision from the League - but a school name cannot be attached to the skier's results.
- A Provisional Skier may participate in the OISRA Alpine State Championship event with pemission from the Alpine Division - but a school name cannot be attached to the skier's results, and the skier is not eligible for State Championship titles. Additional cost will be charged when registering for the Alpine State Championships.
OISRA liability and accident insurance covers all Provisional Skiers who register on line.